The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Enos Prays Mightily | Enos 1 | Book of Mormon

Enos Prays Mightily | Enos 1 | Book of Mormon

“Enos, a Book of Mormon prophet, goes into the forest to hunt and prays mightily to God all through the day and into the night. He hears the voice of God and is forgiven of his sins because of his faith in Christ. Enos then prays for his brethren the Nephites and the Lamanites, and he asks the Lord to preserve a record of his people so that future generations might be brought to salvation. The Lord hears Enos’ prayers and grants his desires according to his faith.

Based on Enos 1.

Book of Mormon Videos
The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ”
#BookofMormon

50 Comments

1. awitheredroseroseblooms s on April 12, 2020 at 5:07 pm

PS. I AM IMPRESSED THAT SO MANY MEN ARE RESPONDING WITH COMMENTS, IT IS USUALLY WOMEN WHO REALLY GET TEIR OPINIONS OUT.

2. Brian Madodana on April 12, 2020 at 5:08 pm

This is nice

3. Caleb Brewer on April 12, 2020 at 5:08 pm

I have watch all of them that have come so for, this one is my favoite

4. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:09 pm

this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good wow

5. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:13 pm

And the people who were eating the orange i think went to the building where the bad people made fun of them.

6. arthrogamer on April 12, 2020 at 5:14 pm

why arent they uploading more episodes? i feel the spirit every time i watch them

7. Jay Wilburn on April 12, 2020 at 5:15 pm

These are so good. Thank God for giving these awesome videos in these Latter Days πŸ™‚

8. katiebrewer3 on April 12, 2020 at 5:15 pm

I love these videos so much!!!

9. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:18 pm

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is so good

10. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:19 pm

this video is made from my church

11. Chandler Wendel on April 12, 2020 at 5:20 pm

I don’t think he really went to hunt beasts. Not the four legged kind.

12. Happy Latter-day Saint on April 12, 2020 at 5:26 pm

🌸In the spring of 1997 I went to a private place to plead to God for guidance. πŸ™ I was 17 yrs old. This prayer didn’t last all day & night like Enos’.πŸ’› However, it did last for hours. ⏰ Afterwards, I felt so much peace!πŸ˜‡ Soon after that prayer I met 2 young men in white shirts & ties. πŸ‘” I’m so grateful for the Savior! He lives! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

13. Brian St. James on April 12, 2020 at 5:27 pm

A non member can recieve the holy ghost for truth. He or she can also be forgiven.

14. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:27 pm

the idk name young was bad aand then he paryed and became a misionaries

15. JakeVlogs Tv on April 12, 2020 at 5:28 pm

This is so cool

16. Jansen Ogden on April 12, 2020 at 5:33 pm

While I’ve never had as dramatic of an experience as Enos, I can testify that God really does hear our prayers and relieve us of the burdens of sin. It has amazed me on several occasions how quickly He can replace my pains and worries with joy and hope. He cares about us so much more than we can understand and wants nothing but the best for us. I’d encourage anyone who wants more happiness to take a quiet moment and ask your Father in Heaven for help feeling His love for you. When He answers – and it may not be all at once – it will be an experience you will never forget. I can testify of that πŸ™‚

17. Jordan Hardy on April 12, 2020 at 5:34 pm

amazing

18. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Lehi has a vision about a tree and a building and people eat the golden white fruit i think it an orange and people the bad people are making fun of them and some poeple let go of the iorn rod and got lost and some people refuse to go cause there bad people i hat the bad people and like the good people anyways who likes to good people say i

19. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:35 pm

did the creator just talk!?!?!?!?

20. Raymond Ellis on April 12, 2020 at 5:36 pm

God is precise, Hebrews 4:12 and David: bear, lion and Goliath. We also receive the 7 spirits of God at baptism: the water to wine miracle. David killed 200 soldiers with the power of the unity of the 7 spirits.

21. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:38 pm

im on the second chapter sadly πŸ™

22. Studio A on April 12, 2020 at 5:42 pm

does anyone know when the other batch of BoM videos are coming up?

23. John Carlos Gonzales on April 12, 2020 at 5:43 pm

This is my favorite video, of them all.

24. Sedar Nesbit on April 12, 2020 at 5:44 pm

Prayer is such a gift. I’ve seen how my life has been turned around by just talking to Heavenly Father every night and thanking him for all he has given me and what I should do to serve him. Just talking to him makes me feel at peace and I hope others will learn this for themselves as well.

25. DMVNewsNow on April 12, 2020 at 5:45 pm

Why are there no copper colored people in these videos? Surely, the Law is true that one must honor their mother and father. Transgressions still abound in the latter days and the truth still hidden from his people that he confounded. Honor God in full truth for half truths have no place in the temple. May God forgive those who have sinned against him!

26. Hyperactive Geek on April 12, 2020 at 5:47 pm

The book of Enos means so much to me. About two years ago, I became corrupted and confused and started looking at and supporting things I should not have. It lead me down dark, lonesome paths which led to me feeling worthless and miserable. About a year later, I decided to let go of this evil, and it wasnt until then that I realized how it had affected me. I came to a full realization of just how miserable and lost I was, and it hit me hard. It was then that I knew I needed to do something if I was to ever feel happy again. One day, I was reading the book of Enos when I came to verse eight. "Wherefore, go to, thy faith hath made thee whole." That scripture hit me, and even a year later it remains one of my most vivid memories. Since then I have grown and understood more than I ever did when in that darkness, and I feel happier. True, I still struggle, but I know where to go to find peace.

27. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:48 pm

i spoiled some chapters πŸ™‚

28. Shad Johnsen on April 12, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Trying to be patient for the next videos to be released- have loved adding them to my Sabbath feasting.

29. MOUSE GAMER on April 12, 2020 at 5:50 pm

Esta abandonado el canal

30. CheezyTrees on April 12, 2020 at 5:51 pm

Ok i cant be the only one who came here looking for the Broadway musical

31. escapethecomingfire on April 12, 2020 at 5:51 pm

These are amazing love it

32. Land of Promise on April 12, 2020 at 5:52 pm

Forgiveness doesn’t feel complete unless we believe we are forgiven.

33. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:52 pm

the book of mormon videos creator has 208k subscribers

34. kenji sato on April 12, 2020 at 5:54 pm

Dis video blowin up righ nah wit the stay at home church

35. Ashley Nicole Sia on April 12, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Did anyone else stumble upon this looking for Book of Mormon bootlegs?

36. awitheredroseroseblooms s on April 12, 2020 at 5:56 pm

I AM TOTALLY IN AWESOME WONDER AS I IWATCH THE BOOK OF MORMON VIDEOS. THE PORTRAYAL IS SO BELIEVABLE, THE ACTING SUPREME, JUST AMAZING. I FEEL THE TOTALITY OF TRUTHS, THE BOOK OF MORMON IS MORE ALIVE IN MY BEING THAN EVER BEFORE. TO THINK OF ALL THAT GOES INTO THE WHOLE PROCESS, THE CLOTHING, FEEDINF AND TENDING THE ANIMALS ETC. MAY THOSE WHO PORTRAY THESE BOOK OF MORMON PROPHETS ALWAYS REMEMBER WHO THEY REPRESENT AND HAVE THE STRENGTH TO PROTECT THEIR TESTIMONIES, I HOPE TO DO LIKEWISE. A HUGE THANKS TO ALL.

37. Jacob Phillips on April 12, 2020 at 5:57 pm

This is a fantastic video !

38. Erik on April 12, 2020 at 5:57 pm

I`m looking forward to see the third Season this April – they do a wonderfull work – by making this movie
    Greetings from Denmark – Aalborg

39. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:58 pm

i like this

40. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 5:58 pm

1010100101010010101001010

41. Empress Isha on April 12, 2020 at 6:00 pm

New vids!!!!

42. Catherine Gardner on April 12, 2020 at 6:00 pm

I can’t wait to see Teancum’s story. Will there be one?

43. Dixie Brooks on April 12, 2020 at 6:01 pm

Im overwhelmed as I watch these Videos and so Grateful to The Church and YOUTUBE for making these possible for all.

44. Faith to Act on April 12, 2020 at 6:01 pm

This is one of my favorite stories in the book of Mormon! I love the faith that Enos has here to pray mightily unto the Lord. Our sins can surely be forgiven when we humble ourself and turn to the Lord in humble prayer and supplication. #FaithToAct #ComeUntoHim

45. Neil Reid on April 12, 2020 at 6:01 pm

I love this video, and the message contained therein.

46. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 6:03 pm

418 comments think again there 419 comments

47. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 6:05 pm

i rang a bell

48. Jimmie Spears on April 12, 2020 at 6:06 pm

Thanks for this awesome information

49. David Hogg on April 12, 2020 at 6:06 pm

The BoM INTRODUCTION states JS translated the book from gold plates whereas the LDS Gospel Topic Essay (GTE) "The Book of Mormon Translation" provides evidence it was actually dictated when JS had his head in a hat with a seer stone.
    It is one or the other and cannot be both – so why can’t the President/Prophet get the INTRODUCTION right – he has already approved the GTEs.
    The truth will make him free: St. John @.
    In St. Matthew @ Jesus tells Peter the gates of hell will not prevail against His Church … where is the Church with unbroken apostolic succession?

50. Erika Sensebe on April 12, 2020 at 6:06 pm