The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

April 2020 General Conference – Saturday Sessions

April 2020 General Conference – Saturday Sessions

All members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are invited to digitally participate in the 190th Annual General Conference.

The First Presidency, members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and other General Authorities and General Officers of the Church will deliver messages of truth, hope, and inspiration in five sessions.

All sessions will be streamed live on broadcasts.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.

Subscribe to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for the latest videos: http://bit.ly/1M0iPwY

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/churchofjesuschrist
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ch_jesuschrist?lang=en
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ChurchOfJesusChrist/
Website: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/inspiration/latter-day-saints-channel/?lang=eng

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

50 Comments

1. Mr.R Reyes on April 7, 2020 at 4:42 pm

Prepare to meet our maker

2. Maurizio Canopoli on April 7, 2020 at 4:42 pm

Belo

3. Nughair Khan on April 7, 2020 at 4:42 pm

Why aren’t they practising social distancing and why such activities allowed amidst corona pandemic?

4. Raquel Call on April 7, 2020 at 4:46 pm

I love the church of Jesus Christ. Was inactive for many years but recently came back with my testemony renewed and stronger than ever πŸ₯°. The only true church on the face of the earth. With a prophet of God who guide us during this last days prior to the second coming of Jesus. The book of mormon is true. I did not find happiness or peace while away from the church and since my return I find peace and joy even in my tribulations. Thank you God for a second chance.

5. Ara valencia on April 7, 2020 at 4:46 pm

This is amazing I’m so thankful.

6. Racheal Kaledzi on April 7, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Truly the Lord has always prepared a way for His children to hear His voice no-matter what happens. He is mindful of us.

7. Melody Dean on April 7, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Why aren’t the words of the hymns on the screen this time?

8. marlena asprey on April 7, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Why isn’t Sun morning season starting?

9. Gloria Lok23 on April 7, 2020 at 4:48 pm

2:51:22 extreme feelings of the spirit.

10. APRIL JONES on April 7, 2020 at 4:49 pm

The Spirit was So Strong during General Conference; That I felt the Spirit of Joseph Smith, the Prophet was watching from heaven.
    So, very Thankful and Happy to be a member of; "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints Saints". Where, we as Latter-Day-Saints", Can draw Nearer to Our Savior Jesus Christ; And, know that he is the one Caring us through our rough and tough days. Jesus Christ Lives and the "Book of Mormon" is True! We are Very Blessed Brother’s and Sisters to belong to Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior of the world. The Lord, Our Savior’p9

11. Alexandria's Expressions Vlogs on April 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm

I pray everyone is enlightened to truths and healing during the fast. I appreciate President Nelson for requesting it. GOD Bless Everyone… πŸ™πŸ½

12. lourdes guittu on April 7, 2020 at 4:53 pm

Pray for Philippines pandemic πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

13. Demetrius Price on April 7, 2020 at 4:54 pm

9:00:00 is the evening session, for anyone like me to who missed it

14. Jason Thomas on April 7, 2020 at 4:58 pm

How do I download this video ?

15. Sabrina Laulu on April 7, 2020 at 5:01 pm

Singing along with the Choir got me tearing and feeling the Spirit. I have strong faith that Heavenly Father will help us when we are in need. He’s been protecting me all along. So blessed.

16. Armand Yehouenou on April 7, 2020 at 5:01 pm

I am greatly blessed to belong to the kingdom of God on earth

17. KBM 19 on April 7, 2020 at 5:02 pm

The music is just beautiful x

18. IDrawUwatch Makes on April 7, 2020 at 5:03 pm

πŸ™‚ thank you for helping us have hope when the whole world is sad and terrified. Thank you for bringing us joy when there is none. Thank you for making us feel, us.

19. On The Way Home on April 7, 2020 at 5:03 pm

How are you getting by with having this many people together with corona going on??

20. Sharon Stevens on April 7, 2020 at 5:05 pm

Are they not quarantined at home in Utah? Hope they are not going to regret this Sunday singing.

21. Manoel Souza on April 7, 2020 at 5:05 pm

Groria a Deus muito lindo o coral Deus abençoe a todos

22. Nunya Buiznezz on April 7, 2020 at 5:06 pm

wow fell asleep, if you need a good nap put on the dude with the long speech..

23. Mikaido on April 7, 2020 at 5:07 pm

I became a member on December 6, of 2013. And it felt like it hasn’t been that long at all. And I was joyous and excited to finally be joined to the The Church of Jesus Christ as it was a desire I’ve had in my heart for so long. And I don’t regret it one bit. Although I’ve had my tribulations and my own personal apostasy from the church, those were indeed dark times. But recently I’ve been coming back and this General Conference has been eye opening to me. I know of a surety that my heart is changing and I’m changing. And everything in these talks was exactly what I needed to hear. And all of my questions were answered or will be answered in the coming days. I know this church is the true church of Christ and that Joseph Smith was the Prophet to bring the restoration. I testify that we do have a living prophet who communicates with our loving Redeemer. This I so testify in the name of our living Savior Jesus Christ Amen!

24. Martin Andersen on April 7, 2020 at 5:09 pm

What a remarkable conference. I lay in bed last night feeling like I had just experienced 3 Nephi 11-18 and that I would awake to enjoy 3 Nephi 19. God bless. — And lo and behold, the next day was just as miraculous.

25. Marilyn Mantis on April 7, 2020 at 5:09 pm

Good "global citizens" Mr. Nelson? The mask is off now.

26. Janet Gaurie on April 7, 2020 at 5:11 pm

6:31 Why don’t they make temples like that anymore???

27. lashko sawoop on April 7, 2020 at 5:12 pm

What a time to be alive! Love our church 😍

28. helicopter drill sergeant Mommy Case on April 7, 2020 at 5:14 pm

President Nelson is great

29. avalonjustice on April 7, 2020 at 5:18 pm

I’m not Mormon but is there any way to discuss Mormonism with members online or a hotline? Blessings to all.

30. Grace Zambrano on April 7, 2020 at 5:19 pm

I testify the church is true😭😭

31. East Side Doom on April 7, 2020 at 5:20 pm

No diversity at this church…

32. Welsh Dragon on April 7, 2020 at 5:21 pm

1:13:45

33. Renata Van puyvelde on April 7, 2020 at 5:25 pm

We zijn weer allemaal verenigd samen met onze profeet en onze leiders ,Halleluja πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

34. D W on April 7, 2020 at 5:26 pm

Another false pope following a false gospel. Like Joseph Smith, its members are failing to listen to the apostles warning –
    Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse!

35. Kwaku Addy on April 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Proud LDS …indeed the church is true…. I can feel the spirit within from the voices of the choir

36. wilfred cayas on April 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Inspiring. Spiritually nourishing.
    Feeling grateful

37. Sarah Destiny on April 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Heavens open each time the choir sings.
    Am proud to be a chorister in the church of Jesus Christ of later-day saint.
    Am proud of this great choir, God bless you all.

38. Armenia Mecca Marcos on April 7, 2020 at 5:28 pm

May I recommend that the videos will have subtitles

39. Jessie Gutierrez on April 7, 2020 at 5:29 pm

I love the Book of Mormon!! I know that Joseph Smith was is a true Prophet of God and we have a living prophet President Russell M Nelson!! thank you for the spiritual messages of the our leaders!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

40. Edward Horwinski on April 7, 2020 at 5:29 pm

In the name of Jesus Christ Amen

41. Eric Asare on April 7, 2020 at 5:30 pm

I felt the spirit we need this in such a challenging times I love LDS

42. Tutz Honeychurch on April 7, 2020 at 5:30 pm

Have a good one

43. kelvin erhun on April 7, 2020 at 5:32 pm

I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.i am a Mormon

44. gandang anghel on April 7, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Thank you for the wonderful messages to this conference 2020 and God bless 😚

45. Living and Loving Lopez on April 7, 2020 at 5:34 pm

You really can only be appreciative of all the work and effort that went into this. The beautiful music prepared, the inspirational talks, all of the people that broadcasted this to the world to live the experience. It fills you up with a sense of spirituality.

46. Joann_jm Galagar on April 7, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Who has the heart to dislike this kind of conference? I am not a member but I will never click dislike even if maybe I don’t like itπŸ˜₯ People, this is the time to come together as a human being and want peaceπŸ˜₯

47. Collin-ization Lifestyle on April 7, 2020 at 5:35 pm

I am a less-active. But I must confess that more often than not, I watch conference and read small scriptural passages. I was blessed to go see Elder Jeffrey R. Holland when he visited my city (Johannesburg, South Africa). So I’m poking at the rod of iron I guess. Lol.

I am grateful, too, for the centrality of the Church around the Christ.

I might not be as worthy, but I am certain that my "light of Christ" shimmers on. I am grateful for this. I am grateful for the First Presidency and Council of the Twelve. I still listen (every now and then). I am particularly grateful for the leadership of Pres. Nelson… what a man. God bless him.

48. Rudi Chinchilla on April 7, 2020 at 5:36 pm

How d they let so many people be congregated? , in my country they re forbidden and it s reasonable, I think on this the Church failed. Precautions are important, against the Corona Virus

49. 1980'sRareAndUnreleased on April 7, 2020 at 5:37 pm

Almost 2 million πŸ€—

50. hella_ on April 7, 2020 at 5:38 pm

The spirit was strong I have a lot of work to do. I’m praying I can get myself worthy to enter the temple and be sealed to my husband who passed away.