The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

8 Comments

1. Clandy Jeur on November 27, 2019 at 3:19 am

If a person say they wanted to be GOD! Why GOD created their body and flesh. Who on earth say he or she wants to be their HEAVENLY FATHER’S; learn to obey your parent’s first to see how you cannot enter their body to be them. 6 commandments between people to people first because you sees them. How we say we know OUR HEAVENLY FATHER’S we cannot learn first with our family first because we sees them. Don’t say we know GOD if we cannot see how he created family first to see. If we see real family first; our eyes will see why 4 commandments are beyond those 6 commandments between people to people. GOD created marry too because all have flesh. We sacrifice when we fast to release our soul so that we cannot mix it while we in ages of desire, but if we sacrifices until DEAD but you have flesh you creates your own fire to destroy your own soul without release it. If a person don’t like to release their own soul but they have yearning in their own wrong thoughts and don’t like to marry. Who do you think you lust with in your wrong thoughts; GOD created real women for you to see not fake and shadow in pictures and movie, real women you touch their hand. Don’t let us sees white witch and twarf at the back of your own HEAD. Your own soul not yet released; your soul just dead, you sacrifice long time because you don’t believe to release your own soul. How many years you wants build that churches but why only 3 days JESUS build the church going on to 7 and 8 days. Repent, fasting and baptize your own wrong thoughts and see GOD HIMSELF to speak to you in HIS WORDS ONLY. Why don’t you come if you say you are GOD in body and flesh. If you want to see JESUS CHRIST! Why don’t you see your own soul first. IN JESUS CHRIST NAME THROUGHOUT TO OUR PRECIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER’S FOREVER AMEN!!!!!!!*+*

2. Nathan Montgomery on November 27, 2019 at 3:27 am

Growing up in the LDS culture has been a struggle in some ways. I want to get married and raised a family. however it feels so rushed by our leaders and older generations. I have quite a few friends who themselves moved quickly in to marriage after just a few months of dating. a little over a year latter they are now finally starting to consider the meaning of "Eternity", or if that word has no meaning to you just consider "the rest of your life". It’s a yuge commitment! One I don’t even feel truly worthy of or ready for. I guess these thoughts would make me an apostate to some people. go ahead and shun me with your guilty stares, I will embrace it.

3. Greg Garrett on November 27, 2019 at 3:30 am

Excellent.

4. Lost Boy on November 27, 2019 at 3:34 am

I love that he takes me out of the fairytale version of marriage and makes me realize that it is so important and requires work and commitment in a way that God needs us to be for society to flourish. It is so crucial that we do it responsibly .

5. Benard Kaluya on November 27, 2019 at 3:50 am

I Love this talk

6. John Gundaker on November 27, 2019 at 4:00 am

I add my witness, That these thoughts and teachings are from the father of lights and are verily true.

7. Chase Johnson on November 27, 2019 at 4:02 am

If anybody wants a definition of marriage. This is the talk to listen to. Straight forward and perfectly clear. Thank you.

8. USSResolute on November 27, 2019 at 4:10 am

I am very glad of this perspective and information. I appreciate the new source of information from another Dietrich. I was however surprised at the dearth of references to our own dogma, doctrine, and officers, for more of which I was hoping from this learned and inspired man. I don’t like having to turn to sources who were members of other Faiths to defend the doctrines of my own.